Loveland’s Sculpture Shows
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, the 2020 Sculpture in the Park Show and Sale will be postponed until August 2021. For the latest information regarding this event, please visit: www.sculptureinthepark.org
2019 Sculpture in the Park Show Information
The second weekend of August finds Loveland with one of its busiest weekends of the year. The Loveland High Plains Arts Council hosts the annual Sculpture in the Park Show and Sale at Benson Sculpture Garden at 29th Street & Aspen Drive.
The 36th Annual Sculpture in the Park show is being held August 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2019.
- Friday is the Patron Party with a limited number of paid tickets available to the public. The Patron Party is held 3 – 8 pm. Please call (970) 663-2940 for further information or to purchase tickets.
- Saturday is open to the general public. Tickets may be purchased at the gate and the hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm.
- Sunday is open to the general public. Tickets may be purchased at the gate and the hours are 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Loveland High Plains Arts Council
PO Box 7006
Loveland, CO 80537
The Loveland High Plains Arts Council is responsible for the development of the sculptures displayed at the Benson Sculpture Garden. The permanent sculpture collection in Benson Sculpture Garden is presently valued at approximately $4.5 million and contains 164 sculptures.
2019 Art in the Park Show Information
Annual event, Art in the Park is sponsored by Thompson Valley Art League.
- Saturday, August 10, 10 am – 5 pm – FREE
- Sunday, August 11, 10 am – 4 pm – FREE
North Lake Park
2800 North Taft, Loveland, Colorado
Thompson Valley Art League
429 N. Lincoln Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537
The show features over 200 fine artists and craftspeople. Works include pottery, painting, clothing, metalwork, jewelry, and items of inventive art & fine crafts.
Please note: Dates, times and admission prices are subject to change.