Calls for Entry
Art in Public Places Calls for Entry — CALLS OPEN!!
Applications for TAAP 2D, 2021 – Now Open!!
Northern Colorado artists are invited to showcase their work along the Galleria walls of the Loveland Public Library in 2021. TAAP 2D promotes two-dimensional artists through public display of their artworks in City of Loveland facilities, and allows artists a means for artwork sales.
TAAP 2D Artwork on display: February 2021 – February 2022
- Call for Entry will be posted on the CAFE website (www.callforentry.org) starting on November 19, 2020.
- Deadline for submitting: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 11:59p.m.
- Jury Panel to Review the Artwork: January 20 – February 5, 2021
- Artist to be notified by February 12, 2021
- Selected artists enter into City Contract by Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Selected artists Deliver Artwork by February 18, 2021
- Artwork will be installed shortly thereafter
Applications for TAAP 3D, 2021
TAAP 3D Artwork on display: June 2021 – June 2022
- Call for Entry will be posted on the CAFE website (www.callforentry.org) in late November, 2020.
The following projects are expected to be released on the CAFE website (www.callforentry.org) in 2021
Pulliam Community Building, Main Entry Stairwell:
(Release date is likely fall 2020) The City of Loveland Art in Public Places is accepting Requests for Qualifications for decorative exterior entryway artwork and handrails to be installed at the Pulliam Community Building located at 545 N. Cleveland Avenue in downtown Loveland. This project is focused upon the main entrance stairwell for this historic WPA-era building, which consists of two landings and 7 steps, and handrails. The front surface of the stair treads are regarded an excellent opportunity for artistic expression and a means of drawing the attention of passersby. Once finalized, all applications will be available soon through the CAFE website (www.callforentry.org). Project budget: 70,000.
Timeline for release: Late fall 2020/early spring 2021