Calls for Entry
Art in Public Places Calls for Entry — CALLS OPEN!!
Loveland Art in Public Places Community Art Grants — Open!!
In direct response to the Covid pandemic, Loveland Art in Public Places is offering art grants to artists and arts organizations wishing to produce works of art within the Loveland community. This grant program provides financial support to projects using the arts as their primary means of expression. Diversity of media and creative artistic expression is encouraged. Funds must be used for specific projects that are on display or leave evidence of the “happening” for a minimum of 30 days. (Please note that the term “Project” refers to performance-based events (honoring social distancing), community and individual art projects, exhibits, etc.)
DEADLINE: 1pm on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Applications for TAAP 2D, 2021 – Now Open!!
Northern Colorado artists are invited to showcase their work along the Galleria walls of the Loveland Public Library in 2021. TAAP 2D promotes two-dimensional artists through public display of their artworks in City of Loveland facilities, and allows artists a means for artwork sales.
TAAP 2D Artwork on display: February 2021 – February 2022
- Call for Entry will be posted on the CAFE website (www.callforentry.org) starting on November 19, 2020.
- Deadline for submitting: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 11:59p.m.
- Jury Panel to Review the Artwork: January 20 – February 5, 2021
- Artist to be notified by February 12, 2021
- Selected artists enter into City Contract by Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Selected artists Deliver Artwork by February 18, 2021
- Artwork will be installed shortly thereafter
Applications for TAAP 3D, 2021 – Now Open!!
TAAP 3D Artwork on display: June 2021 – June 2022
The Art Advocacy Project 3D showcases sculpture along Fourth Street in downtown Loveland. This on-loan sculpture program was developed in 2009 to provide an additional venue for outdoor sculpture display, to beautify our downtown planting beds, and provide a means for artwork sales. The art selections for TAAP 3D rotate in June of each year. Artists are paid a $2,000 honorarium for the one-year loan of their artwork.